Talk to the Hearing Aid Experts in Southbury, New Milford, and Torrington CT
Living with hearing loss can be isolating, slowly separating you over the years from the people and activities that matter most. You may have even wondered whether your hearing loss can be treated at all, or if hearing aids are too difficult or cumbersome to operate.
We’re here to tell you that almost all cases of hearing loss can be treated, and that modern hearing aids are both effective and easy to use. We’ve helped thousands of patients in the local community over the last 20 years who have told us that hearing aids have improved almost every aspect of their life. And most of our patients’ only regret is that they wished they had sought treatment sooner.
Hearing Aid Specialists of CT has been serving the local communities of Connecticut’s Litchfield, Fairfield, and New Haven counties since 1995. We offer all the latest in hearing aid technology—from all major manufacturers—so that we can offer the best hearing solution tailored specifically for each patient. With a wide variety of the latest hearing aids, we have the right technology for even for the most challenging hearing conditions, and we’re sure we have the right technology for you.
“All of the personnel at Hearing Technology Center were very courteous and professional. My Specialist was Carol Maksimow. She spent many hours working with me to help my loss of hearing. I recommend her highly.“
– Donald H., patient
“My experience at Hearing Aid Technology Center of Southbury has been nothing less than excellent. Between the staff’s friendly demeanor and knowledge about different hearing aids, I could not have gone wrong.”
– Ray N., patient
“Carol has been taking care of my hearing needs for almost ten years and I am very confident that I’m getting the best advice & treatment possible.”
– Don S., patient
5 Reasons to Act Now
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Hearing Aid Specialists of CT?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.