Talk to the Hearing Aid Experts in Southbury and New Milford CT
Living with hearing loss can be isolating, slowly separating you over the years from the people and activities that matter most. You may have even wondered whether your hearing loss can be treated at all, or if hearing aids are too difficult or cumbersome to operate.
We’re here to tell you that almost all cases of hearing loss can be treated, and that modern hearing aids are both affective and easy to use. We’ve helped thousands of patients in the local community over the last 25 years who have told us that hearing aids have improved almost every aspect of their life. And most of our patients’ only regret is that they wished they had sought treatment sooner.
Hearing Aid Specialists of CT has been serving the local communities of Connecticut’s Litchfield, Fairfield, and New Haven counties since 1995. We offer all the latest in hearing aid technology—from all six major manufacturers—so that we can offer the best hearing solution tailored specifically for each patient. With a wide variety of the latest advancements in hearing technology, we have a solution for even the most challenging hearing conditions.
“Carol has been taking care of my hearing needs for almost ten years and I am very confident that I’m getting the best advice & treatment possible.”
– Don S., patient
“My experience at Hearing Aid Technology Center of Southbury has been nothing less than excellent. Between the staff’s friendly demeanor and knowledge about different hearing aids, I could not have gone wrong.”
– Ray N., patient
“All of the personnel at Hearing Technology Center were very courteous and professional. My Specialist was Carol Maksimow. She spent many hours working with me to help my loss of hearing. I recommend her highly.“
– Donald H., patient
Hearing Loss Has Been Linked To
- Increased irritability and/or anger
- Increased tension and stress
- Reduced alertness and increased risk to personal safety
- Impaired memory
- An inability to learn new tasks
- Reduced job performance and earning power
If you believe you may be experiencing a hearing loss it is recommended to have your hearing tested as soon as possible. Our hearing staff provides comprehensive ear care and consists of audiologists and hearing instrument specialists.
We provide a full spectrum of hearing services to better meet your hearing needs. Do not hesitate to contact us today!
Why Hearing Aid Specialists of CT?
- We're committed to providing the very best hearing healthcare to all of our patients by offering expert advice, the most advanced technology available and exceptional service.
- Our ultimate goal is to improve our patients’ quality of life by maximizing their ability to hear, no matter where their lives take them.
- We actively participate in the prevention of hearing loss through the provision and fitting of hearing protective devices, consultation on the effects of noise on hearing, and consumer education.
- Our hearing aid center provides a variety of hearing aid healthcare services including hearing assessments and rehabilitation, education, and counseling.
- Our practice also fits and dispenses sophisticated hearing aids and related devices to suit all types of hearing loss and life styles.
- We offer wide range of technology and a host of features are available in each hearing aid style. We work with major hearing aid manufacturers like Phonak, Starkey, Signia, Oticon & Widex.
Hearing Aids Trusted By Specialists & Patients Around the Country
We offer wide range of technology and a host of features are available in each hearing aid style.